Thursday, June 12, 2008

Speed Sushi


iFlickr
Originally uploaded by Chilekids2004
Casey: 20 minutes before we were due to meet back with our driver, we saw this place in the mall of the Petronus Towers. Karen ate edamame and I stuffed my fat little face. Why don't we have these in the US? Ate around 6 plates of delicious sushi for $4 total. Yeah, its not high grade fish but not like I'd know the difference...

3 comments:

wuchunc said...

Sushi train! I can picture a conveyer belt carrying all sushi and plates disappearing toward Casey's mouth-tunnel.

Anonymous said...

Dropping a note to let you know that we are travelling with you and are envious of the exotic foods/fruits/veggies. Try to stop in a hardware store and a drug store and take some pictures for me. And a furniture and appliance store as well, should you have the time/opportunity. And pictures of public bathrooms. All very interesting stuff. I do agree food comes first!

XXOO GTia

venitha said...

Okay, I have to admit that conveyor-belt sushi is one thing that I really miss. So fast and so good and so cheap! Glad you got to enjoy it.