Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our first real breakfast...


iFlickr
Originally uploaded by Chilekids2004
This is Nasi Lemak for 27 RM (about $9 US). Absolutely delicious! Rice cooked with coconut milk, small dried fish, chicken in a spicy sauce, peanuts, cucumber and an unknown red paste with onion that I wanted to eat more of but my stomach said "no". We've lined up a five hour tour thru Kuala Lumpur for $80 today which will tire us out before the 8pm train to Penang. Criminal price but we'd like to see a bit of this beautiful city and we have so little time!

1 comment:

wuchunc said...

Wow, if that was breakfast, I wonder what the dinner would be. Even the rice was piled in a nice dome shape with a pointy tip. Why don't you collect photos for every meals on this trip and have a collage as a page for the travel. I think that would be very delicious.