Thursday, June 19, 2008

Haircut and massage


IMG_0161
Originally uploaded by Chilekids2004
Casey: Karen snapped this shot of me after getting a $15 RM ($5 US) haircut that came with an unexpected neck and head massage afterwards. I'm not accustomed to such pleasure from a man but have to admit that I stifled a moan or two. Suffice it to say that if I could get my hair cut by that fellow all the time, I would. He had a big bottle of amber fluid (whiskey?) that he rubbed into my scalp. Must have been high alcohol content because it made my head feel cool and evaporated quickly. Was a tiny little shop only big enough for two barber chairs and the aircon was only turned on once I walked in since they were most likely saving money on the electric bill. I'm almost to the point that I prefer no aircon since it stops me sweating and makes re-adjusting to the street that much more difficult. With unlimited access to a shower, I can sorta see how I just might be able to bear living here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture