One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag:
Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies
travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
Hope you know that even if this is a "no comment" your efforts are so appreciated by this reader. The Blog is the first thing I look for when I open my computer, and always a treat to read. Sometimes I go back and read the old ones again if there's not a new one. As always, thanks for taking me (us) along.
Thanks for following our journey, loyal friends and family!
Momma Miller: we shall cherish your compliment, inspiring us to continue crafting more of these stories. (Actually, we never even left Colorado and just grabbed these photos off the web, concocting these tales of Spain one night amidst a drunken stupor).
4 comments:
His loss is our gain. We look forward to your return (although we seem to have misplaced Kiwi - not sure you'll be getting her back...)
Well, I know at least one little soft-eared girl who will be happy to see you back here. =)
Hope you know that even if this is a "no comment" your efforts are so appreciated by this reader. The Blog is the first thing I look for when I open my computer, and always a treat to read. Sometimes I go back and read the old ones again if there's not a new one. As always, thanks for taking me (us) along.
Thanks for following our journey, loyal friends and family!
Momma Miller: we shall cherish your compliment, inspiring us to continue crafting more of these stories. (Actually, we never even left Colorado and just grabbed these photos off the web, concocting these tales of Spain one night amidst a drunken stupor).
Post a Comment