One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag:
Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies
travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
So glad and happy to see the boys, but of course through your lens, scenes were preferably enhanced. :-) Are there more stories to come now that your clan is in good health again?
Hi WCC and friends! I wish I had time to recount stories of late, but I'm bogged down with this Fulbright Persian Gulf project. I can always post excerpts from that if anyone is interested. :)
6 comments:
Really cute boys! But where is the steamboat?
XXOO
So glad and happy to see the boys, but of course through your lens, scenes were preferably enhanced. :-) Are there more stories to come now that your clan is in good health again?
Eli looks like he has a little belly. You said his head was 'off the charts' but you can't really tell from the photo! :) 7-11
Hi WCC and friends! I wish I had time to recount stories of late, but I'm bogged down with this Fulbright Persian Gulf project. I can always post excerpts from that if anyone is interested. :)
Comment #4 was from Karen and Casey. :)
Why is that one .jpg titled "Cheerio"? Is that why the boy is smiling? :)
Post a Comment