One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag:
Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies
travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Roasted Red Pepper and Spinach Soup
Went overboard with the vegetables this week. Tonight's dinner. And tomorrow night's dinner. And the next. Red peppers are second only to the cocoa bean, in my book.
Venitha! I'm so glad you're interested in the soup. I'll get some to you pronto. Last night my convo with Casey went something like this: K: "Do you think Venitha would like some of this soup?" C: "Of course she would." K: "Or would she prefer some spicy squash soup?" C: "I'm sure she'd love that, too". K: Racked with indecision.
5 comments:
Yum.
Red peppers are higher in Vitamin C than tomatoes. How is that for veggie trivia? Hugs, 7-11.
That looks so good! Feel free to send some our way once you really just can't face another meal of it. =)
Venitha! I'm so glad you're interested in the soup. I'll get some to you pronto. Last night my convo with Casey went something like this: K: "Do you think Venitha would like some of this soup?" C: "Of course she would." K: "Or would she prefer some spicy squash soup?" C: "I'm sure she'd love that, too". K: Racked with indecision.
Recipe?
Post a Comment