One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag:
Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies
travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Infestation
Last weekend we sprayed for monkeys but this morning it seems one sole survivor crawled out of the bathroom. Smiling. We've decided to keep him.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe you'd dress him up like that. What kind of message does that send? :)
6 comments:
I can't believe you'd dress him up like that. What kind of message does that send? :)
He kind of reminds me of Sue, the way she was always smiling, ready for mischief.
Too cute! Maybe we should go visit you soon in case you all venture to the moon. I believed someone mentioned rockets somewhere...
Cute! I didn't know monkey heads came with ears in size "G". :)
I love this pic - that is one of the cutest monkeys ever! Sending love to everyone in the Kiwi-ana casa...
xoxo,
French Fry
How can that boy possibly get any cuter?
Post a Comment