Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bed Bug Cartographies

I hate to rattle everyone even more on the topic of bed bugs, but the cartographers are at it again. Check out the Bed Bug Registry for a glimpse of the creature's diffusion across the USA. Or maybe you shouldn't. Maybe you just don't want to know. (Map: Manhattan, Courtesy of Bed Bug Registry - 4000 reports as of 10-28-2010).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best Western Kiva Innis infested? Where will I go if I need access to a methamphetamine lab? XOXOX, 7-11.

Michael McGrath said...

Hi Karen and Casey, I hope your life is getting a little more manageable. The semester is half finished.

Will the monkey from your earlier photo be trick-or-treating on Sunday?

Karen (and sometimes Casey) said...

Hi Mike,
We're staying home for Halloween, pretty excited to commence with the haunt in the hood. Will you guys be headed over to our neighborhood or do you have other plans? Would love to see y'all. BTW: Casey showed me your newspaper article. Nice work!

venitha said...

Ugh! I just listened to a Fresh Air interview about these beasties. I so do NOT want to know.