So the good news is that we received two of our summer grants. :) And the bad news is that we received two of our summer grants. :( Because as much as I'd love to ride the Metro all day, I'm now forced to start work on these exciting new projects during E's nap time using the painfully slow Internet in our apartment. I'll be back in no time with, at the very least, some photographs of the nearest grocery store.
4 comments:
Congrats, Karen! That's Awesome (and yet sad at the same time :)
Oh goody! Grocery store pics! And if you can, how about a hardware store, if there is such a thing. And appliance and furniture stores. Shopping is what it is all about! LOL
Congrats on the grants!
XXOO
GTia
Are you pulling my legs? That looks more like a subway/metro station, or are there multiple lines (with big signs) in the grocery store? Ssshhh, don't type too loud to wake up E. :-)
Thanks, amigos! It's seems a shame to be working when we're just a few metro stops away from all this action. When E is awake, I promise we'll be out on the streets (or in the grocery stores, or underground) with our trusty camera.
PS - WCC: we do have a kind of mini-grocery store in E's backpack.
Post a Comment