It took us nearly two weeks to figure out how to use the air con in the apartment. Thanks to the power of photography and some helpful translation from Casey's colleagues we now know how to cool the place.(Incidentally, those tiny hands seen pointing a the snapshot of the air con remote are E's, not ours).
Have a great weekend, All. We're off to Suzhou for our first overnight trip!

4 comments:
That is funny. Why didn't the Engineer try the google translate? Heading to Suzhou! Wow, I am so jealous. The gardens there are very famous (and of course very crowded). BTW, that is also THE birth place for many classic Chinese beauties.
Thanks for the pic. Love to see foreign normal stuff.
XXOO
GTia
Love how huge it looks compared to E's hands. FYI, you are also not supposed to run the aircon constantly, relying on the thermostat like you do here. I received severe scolding from the aircon man for this delinquent behavior.
And I hope Suzhou is fab! E must be so thrilled with all the trains he's getting to ride!
Post a Comment