Friday, May 16, 2008

Red Beer?


iFlickr
Originally uploaded by Chilekids2004
Another entry by Casey as was the last one. You can always tell its me if the subject is food. Here's a bacon double cheezeburger with tots served by Southfork pub. They serve "red-beer" which is beer with tomato juice. The bartender was surprised when I told him I had never heard of it. Quite tasty, more nourishing than plain beer. Is this a Husker thing?

1 comment:

wuchunc said...

Couldn't read all the details on the BEER SELECTION menu from D W'S PUB. Price tag for Mixed Drinks were 2.50 to 3.50... dangerously tempting for thirsty cyclers. Was that plastic cup the "red beer"? As you know that my eye sight is a little chromatically challenged, so I couldn't tell if it is truly red or tomato red.

Keeps your head up while riding and try not to look very hard for those free road kills.

It was great to see those iron pack horses.