Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Where's Kiwi?

As many of you know by now, I'm obsessed with Kiwi; frankly, we better expand our family soon before we love the poor canine to death. Having said that, while administering my final exam yesterday, I located some stunning photos of harlequin great danes on the web, and Casey and I are now firmly convinced that Kiwi the mystery dog is part great dane. Below are pictures of eight great danes (plus a pile of great dane puppies). Can you find Kiwi in the mix? (Some options can be quickly eliminated). Better still, if you and Kiwi are already acquainted, tell us which pup she most closely resembles. Please,everyone,help contribute to my obsession by adding your valuable two cents.
#1












#2










#3












#4









#5












#6











#7









#8












#9

4 comments:

jima said...

I vote for #7! That's definitely kiwi! =)

venitha said...

I vote for #2. Though I'm tempted by #7 since that's certainly Kiwi-like behavior. Those puppies are ADORABLE. Dang.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, those dogs look yummy, especially number two.

Anonymous said...

I vote #2, that's totally Kiwi! I think she most resembles second from the left in #4 and the cutie in #7.

Too cute!