Thursday, February 18, 2010

Temporary Baby Related Blog Post

Promises to all that this will not become a baby blog (not that there's anything wrong with that). Don't y'all think Kiwi should receive some kind of award for her exemplary behavior?


11 comments:

elizabeth said...

Yippee! I've been waiting for baby e pics.

jima said...

I thought Kiwi deserved such an award BEFORE these pictures. Sheesh. What a good dog.

Cute kid, too! Where'd you get'im? :)

Jason said...

Um, Casey: I don't think you're using that device properly.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see baby pics! He is lovely, shifty eyes and spiky hair and all. And Kiwi is a love but then we all knew that.

Hope that the baby related blog posts are not temporary. Some of us aren't there to watch him and y'all grow. Oh, and he needs a brother and sister too. ;)

GTia

momma miller said...

Hey, gtia! Knew that was you before I saw the signature!! My thoughts agree.
from an unbiased gramma

wuchunc said...

Looking forward to more baby related blogs. If not here, you may want to consider actually starting one.

Anonymous said...

Hi CASEY AND KAREN Mary Nash here got this site from Janet Gough just got to know is that your lovely baby over here in NZ we not heard from you 2 in ages all good over here will ring you sometime
Love Mary

Erica said...

I almost bought you a Swaddle Me today. It is one of my favorite baby items. I am glad that you posted that picture--I doubt you need two.

Karen (and sometimes Casey) said...

Thanks for the comments, folks!
Mary Nash - please email me, I've been trying to reach you for ages! Been worried about you....

Anonymous said...

Hi Casey and Karen I did email you Karen on your yahoo address you must not be getting them I want to ring you 2 just trying to get the right time zone we all good Iam ok now fit and well did go through rough patch but bonced back let me know your email address Love to you all miss you over here is there the 3 of you now can't beleive it lol mary nash
Love from Mary

Karen (and sometimes Casey) said...

Mary,

Email me at karensbarton@gmail.com

We really want to catch up. Missing New Zealand terribly, and all of our friends, too. They opened up a fish and chips shop in town. Thought you'd appreciate that!