Sunday, September 24, 2006

Time and Date Calculator

This time and date calculator is worth checking out. Here's what I've learned: (a) Kiwi is 1091 days old yet bears the markings of a much older dog; (b) Casey and I have been married for 59,856 hours yet I feel like a giddy newlywed; (c) My Big Travel Grant deadline is in 432,000 seconds so I'll be out of touch for awhile.

5 comments:

Erica said...

The time and date calculator is too much fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, if I didn't already feel old, I do now. I didn't realize my husband and I had been together for 162,624 hours or 968 weeks...feels only like about 500 weeks.

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet, Cory! Hey, where is your blog? - Karen

Anonymous said...

Karen,
Missed you. Keep up the good work.
GTia

Anonymous said...

Haven't started one yet. =)