how you will most likely die. Looks like I will be poisoned or eaten. I took the liberty of answering questions for Kiwi, and it appears she will fall victim to a bomb. (You may find the quiz here). Incidentally, tonight I meet up with a county deputy for my evening ride-along. Unlike the local police department, the sheriff's department is permitted to engage in high speed chases, which is a major bonus.(Casey's ride-along is next month). Will keep you posted.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Poisoned
This is pretty morbid, I realize, but here's a quiz that uses a hugely sophisticated mathematical algorithm (wink, wink) to calculate
how you will most likely die. Looks like I will be poisoned or eaten. I took the liberty of answering questions for Kiwi, and it appears she will fall victim to a bomb. (You may find the quiz here). Incidentally, tonight I meet up with a county deputy for my evening ride-along. Unlike the local police department, the sheriff's department is permitted to engage in high speed chases, which is a major bonus.(Casey's ride-along is next month). Will keep you posted.
how you will most likely die. Looks like I will be poisoned or eaten. I took the liberty of answering questions for Kiwi, and it appears she will fall victim to a bomb. (You may find the quiz here). Incidentally, tonight I meet up with a county deputy for my evening ride-along. Unlike the local police department, the sheriff's department is permitted to engage in high speed chases, which is a major bonus.(Casey's ride-along is next month). Will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I shall be a suicide bomber. Lemme know if you have any suggestions for location.
Ok, I can handle one night of worry when my wife goes on a ride-along. I have no idea how law-enforcement spouses/family handle it 5 nights a week. Do they make bullet-proof jumpsuits?
Apparently someone is going to slit my throat!!! good grief. Scott (the hubbie) says Venitha should start with the Monfort feed lot first. Well I guess that would be first and last, as she's going to be a SUICIDE bomber...takes awhile for my brain to work. =)
I need to spice up my life a bit---it is said that I will die of natural causes.
... and people you love won't realize (you're dead) until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky.
Now I can quit worrying about all those scary diseases!
Post a Comment