One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag:
Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies
travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Nostalgia
I used to have time for a stamp collection. The one you see here. And my blog.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So, whatcha doin? Like the stuff you are doing now or want to go back to blogging and stamp connecting? Oh, I know, you want to do it ALL!
Got to love coming across your old collections that you forgot you had. I used to collect rocks as a kid, such good memories when I found that shoe box in my closet.
Hey Folks: Sorry for the delay in blog posts, but we're making some pretty big changes 'round the house and have been mired in the nitty gritty details of every day life. Am angling to spice the blog with more words and stories at the semester's end. Fingers crossed that time permits.
4 comments:
So, whatcha doin? Like the stuff you are doing now or want to go back to blogging and stamp connecting? Oh, I know, you want to do it ALL!
Got to love coming across your old collections that you forgot you had. I used to collect rocks as a kid, such good memories when I found that shoe box in my closet.
Nostalgic for a new post. Sigh ....
Hey Folks: Sorry for the delay in blog posts, but we're making some pretty big changes 'round the house and have been mired in the nitty gritty details of every day life. Am angling to spice the blog with more words and stories at the semester's end. Fingers crossed that time permits.
Post a Comment