One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag:
Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies
travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Photo of the Day: Osaka Memories
4 comments:
Momma Miller
said...
What is it? What does it mean? Please, tell us a story! I love e's expression...
GTia, WCC, and MM: I have no idea what the sign says, but I do know that Monster E is more than ready to play Ninja for Halloween, given his recent antics.
4 comments:
What is it? What does it mean? Please, tell us a story! I love e's expression...
Do we get to expect a little ninja this Halloween?
Do we get a new photo EVERY day? Please?
XXOO
GTia
GTia, WCC, and MM: I have no idea what the sign says, but I do know that Monster E is more than ready to play Ninja for Halloween, given his recent antics.
Post a Comment