One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag: Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
I think Kiwi is a little to old for a sippy cup.
Ha! Ha! E is too old for a bottle, but he's been known to sneak one every so often. :)
Hey, Kiwi, I didn't love that book either. Just put it behind me, as you have. We're on the same page.
ah cute!
You didn't like the book, MM? I was planning to pass it on to friend and blog commenter Elizabeth Buller. I kinda enjoyed it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think Kiwi is a little to old for a sippy cup.
Ha! Ha! E is too old for a bottle, but he's been known to sneak one every so often. :)
Hey, Kiwi, I didn't love that book either. Just put it behind me, as you have. We're on the same page.
ah cute!
You didn't like the book, MM? I was planning to pass it on to friend and blog commenter Elizabeth Buller. I kinda enjoyed it.
Post a Comment