"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." - Lewis Carroll(Above: road to the Empty Quarter).
Any of the 30 wonderful people that hit this site a day interested in being a guest blogger? Insights on place, backyard experiences, Bahrain adventures, bakery encounters, and the geography of kindness are welcome. Yes, I'm serious!
4 comments:
I think I will try. I've never blogged, but I'm on vacation, so email me next week to remind me. I'm on vacation in the States from Singapore and love chocolate, too.
Karen,
Folks who visit your blog do it because you are a superb writer who does interesting things and who has a quirky outlook. The only thing that has caught my attention recently were some C&W song lyrics -
"i like rain. Rain makes corn. Corn makes whiskey. Whiskey makes my baby frisky." I enjoyed the rain. Rain, corn. Corn, and whiskey, Whiskey tied together lyrics. And of course it is all about drinking and sex!! Big surprise.
XXOO
GTia
Have you had any takers yet, KB? Stop being so lazy, just post your own stories. I mean, how busy can you be? :) Love, PH
Have you had any takers yet, KB? Stop being so lazy, just post your own stories. I mean, how busy can you be? :) Love, PH
Post a Comment