
Been cooking up a storm the last few weeks, trying to bring the delicacies of other continents into our little home, and so one of the Moms asked that I post photos of some our latest creations. The Malaysian curried pineapple was not so successful - weirdly bitter- but the grilled squash and quinoa was a real hit. Such a shame that the quinoa is packed with loads of calories.
5 comments:
Yes, Ron made some Peruvian Chicken Soup that sounded really good, but turned out to be just so so. More cilantro? Tabasco seemed to help some.
Keep posting. We love adventures in dining!
XXOO
GTia
Speaking of food... I am sure that Casey would be very excited. Any thoughts on what Eli might like if he is X year-old? That will be a fun game in the years to come. :-)
I know this is a few years delayed, but could you be in touch regarding pete lavigne.
Thanks,
allison
Alison,
Sure, of course. How can I contact you?
allisonjana@gmail.com
Post a Comment