Friday, August 03, 2007

Home!

Brazil: color, touch, dance, song, sun, sand, chaos, religion. 20 flights, 1 taxi, 12 tour guides, 134 water bottles, 40 degrees, 35 days. I'm going home, back to the burbs, back to my little family, where we await the next life-altering adventure.

A sincere thanks to the generosity of the Fulbright program as well as my fellow Fulbrighters who shared their space, their ideas, and their chocolate. You've given me enough intellectual fodder to last a lifetime. And for those kind enough to electronically track my journey, thank you for your enthusiastic commentary and support.

4 comments:

wuchunc said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

welcome home!

jima said...

Welcome back! Cute shot!

Anonymous said...

bzlhwWelcome home, Karen! Such fun to read your adventures. And I love your writing style. Makes me giggle. So glad you have opened our eyes to a part of the world I may never experience otherwise. You amaze me. Glad you are home with your family. Hugs...Else