| You Belong in Amsterdam |
![]() A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam. Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city). |
I'd love to hear back from everyone. What European city speaks to you?

8 comments:
Is this where we get to make snarky comments about the red light district?
For the record:
You Belong in Dublin
Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.
I belong in Paris!?! I don't know about that, but I'm positive I don't belong in Singapore. =)
Hmmm, seems as if Karen and I are destined for Amsterdam. Better brush up on my Dutch... - Casey
If I want to freeze then Edinburgh,be snobby then Paris, any German city to prove to myself that 5 years of german did absolutely nothing for me...except be tortured by Frau Norans. Zurich for beautiful mountain scenery and crisp air...but for me, London, hands down no questions. London is the place for me IF we were going to live in Europe.
Dublin for me, however I can't imagine myself to 'go wild on a pub crawl.' Gosh, I am not sure what that all that might entail.
Dublin for me as well. (This is Jenny - I remember you from UofA - and my hubby Jer still claims Casey loves his jokes!)
Jenny: How are you? Where are you? It's been way too long. What was that game we played at Starrhang's? Harry likes ___ but he doesn't like ___. Send me your email and we can catch up.
Kiwi -
It's a Dublin love fest! Like a few others who have commented, that was the city I was paired with. I must say that you and Amsterdam go together like stroopwaffels and coffee, and that you + Casey = Amsterdam sexy chic!
Hope all is well on that end...
Love,
French Fry
Post a Comment