For several months now, I've been green with envy over the folks who created the website Thirteen Months. The story: a thirty-something couple (just like us) decides to leave their yuppie jobs (just like our jobs) before children enter the fray (just like us) and see the world (not just like us). Sure, we've seen some beautiful parts of the planet. But imagine, just imagine...thirteen months traveling abroad with your best friend. Given that my best friend (that would be Casey) is as resourceful as MacGyver, I'd even settle for twelve. Anybody want to sponsor us?
PS - To pull myself out of this funk, I've created a map of places we've visited or are about to visit. You can try making your own world map at the link below, where you'll also find a United States version. Don't you love maps?
create your own visited countries map
1 comment:
This map is so cool! Depressing how little of the world I've seen, though. Good thing I'm making the most of my time in Asia.
Post a Comment