One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag:
Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies
travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
Yay! Cora's home!!! We drank a New Belgium ale last week in honor of the four of you. Great to see you on here--but now your adoring public demands more pictures!
Pax Vobiscum, Ben, for Brandy, Serena, and the Beagles
Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
3 comments:
Yay! Cora's home!!!
We drank a New Belgium ale last week in honor of the four of you. Great to see you on here--but now your adoring public demands more pictures!
Pax Vobiscum,
Ben, for Brandy, Serena, and the Beagles
Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
- reverse cycle air conditioning adelaide | room air conditioners adelaide | air conditioner service adelaide
Nice blog :)
Post a Comment