One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag:
Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies
travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
Dearest Karen - I am so happy for you! I pray that you will find great joy in the days and years ahead. Enjoy the smell, sound, and feel of your little guy. You have been BLESSED and so has he. Happy Mother's Day!!! With love, Heather
6 comments:
And now the real fun begins!!
XXOO
This is your best post, ever! Welcome home, Elijah.
Dearest Karen - I am so happy for you! I pray that you will find great joy in the days and years ahead. Enjoy the smell, sound, and feel of your little guy. You have been BLESSED and so has he. Happy Mother's Day!!! With love, Heather
And, remember what your older brother said about having kids: "the days are long, but the years are short".
Elijah, you are one lucky little kid. We'll be watching you!
I want to quote that: "The days are long, but the years are short." That feels so right. Thanks!
Post a Comment