One Quart, Resealable, Plastic Bag: Temporarily tethered to the suburbs, two adventure junkies travel the world in pursuit of the planet's nicest people.
I take that you are working on something since you have been so quite. What is it?
Hey Karen,Don't know how much longer I can last waiting for a post or 3 or 4. You've gotten me hooked!XXOOGeorgiaThe word verification that I have to type in to post is 'older' How does it know?
Georgia and WCC:We're back! Hopefully for awhile, anyway. Thanks for checking in!And GTia - that is funny about the "older" word verification. Doesn't apply to you, baby!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I take that you are working on something since you have been so quite. What is it?
Hey Karen,
Don't know how much longer I can last waiting for a post or 3 or 4. You've gotten me hooked!
XXOO
Georgia
The word verification that I have to type in to post is 'older' How does it know?
Georgia and WCC:
We're back! Hopefully for awhile, anyway. Thanks for checking in!
And GTia - that is funny about the "older" word verification. Doesn't apply to you, baby!
Post a Comment