Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bathrooms and Bicycles

The basement guest bathroom project is now complete. Kudos to Casey for doing the bulk of this very time consuming and skill intensive job! Due to high demand, I'm posting photos of the masterpiece. Mosaic floor tiles with "haystack" colored grout, low flush toilet, freakish 4 foot long bathtub, black furry dog with bone: what more could a guest desire? The basement has fast become the nicest location in our house.

Next project: decide which 1-month segment of the Transamerica we plan to cycle beginning May (note: paws in photo belong to said black furry dog).





















2 comments:

wuchunc said...

Any photos for your iron horses? I wonder if you would tow a small "trailer" for the four-paw companion. Enjoy your topo-venture.

Karen (and sometimes Casey) said...

Hi Wuchun! Would love to bring Kiwi, the white-faced dog on the topo-venture. I'm sure she'd enjoy playing the princess.